Sunday, February 17, 2008

Don't get me wrong. I'm happy to start running. Its been something that I have always wanted to incorporate into my regimen but I'm concerned about injuring my knees and ankles. I did feel like pushing myself.

The view wasn't too bad either. (haha)

The next workout _was_ better. I knew that it was good by the fact that I couldn't stop sweating until two hours after. I could feel my entire body radiating heat for those two hours.

It was similar to being hooked up to a morphine drip box. The main difference was that after exercising there wasn't a sleepiness or lethargy. The days I don't sweat through working out or through cardio work, I feel the difference. I don't feel as energetic and definitely don't feel like my body is burning fat.

I guess sweat and getting your heart rate up (no matter how your method) is a good thing .

1 comments:

Lyds said...

So... I challenge you to a kickboxing dual. Just give me a few more weeks to learn some more new moves and I will KICK YOUR ASS! Cheers, Lydia