Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Wednesday and Friday workouts were.... well... sweaty...real sweaty... I know that the point of going to the gym is to physically exert yourself. And in doing so, the body is going to try to cool itself down through the process of sweating. If you don't sweat, you're probably not working hard enough.

But these workouts were particularly sweaty. Wednesday is our usually break from lifting weights and we start our workout with kick-boxing. On Friday, we started off with an intense circuit. Each circuit was made of me jumping up and down for two minutes as if I'm jumping rope (cause I can't get the motion right for jumping rope yet), a push-up set, 20 kettlebell swings, and 10-12 bent over rows with kettlebells. I was tortured for four circuits.

Hmmm. Looking at it now, I guess that was a lot of work. I also spent the rest of the day as well as the weekend with my chest and butt sore with a little tenderness from my abs.

On a bright note, I noticed the my face seems to be getting leaner. Its either because of the sweating or because I finally trimmed my beard.

As soon I get it, I'll put up a new picture, Trimmed and all!

0 comments: