Monday, March 31, 2008

It actually has been a little hectic for me as of late. I apologize to all four of you readers out there for not keeping up this blog as often as I should.

One thing that I have learned going through this current round of craziness is that the workouts have become even more important to me. This is the only part of my day that is absolutely and equivalently for me. Its a part of the day that I don't have to think about my family, my job, my finances, my friends, or anything at all.

All that there is, is what is in front of me, be it a kettle bell, a weight bar, a treadmill, a rotating stair or even an imaginary hill on stationary bike. Its about just the next task in front of me and overcoming that next obstacle or rep. Its the only place where I can focus all of my energy and the results are all mine. And little by little things progress.


More on the craziness in future posts. I'll be a little more frequent in posting...I promise.

0 comments: